Introducing MARC Institute

Posted: 3/21/2016
Author: Marcin Ladowski

This month we started work on our new medical client, MARC Institute. The Miami Anatomical Research Center Institute is a world class learning and research facility that is dedicated to updating and developing the skills and experience of orthopedic surgeons and medical professionals from all over the world.

Education

The institute offers classes that are being developed in collaboration with hospitals, universities, and medical groups from all over the world. In June they’ll be offering a multi-day arthroscopy course for shoulder and knee arthroscopy. Unlike a lot of other institutions with similar goals, MARC offers a huge amount of hands-on training in their amazing wet lab facility. Only 15% of the course is lecture, with the other 85% of the time dedicated to providing actionable experience on real fresh frozen cadavers.

 

MARC Institute is currently working to get their courses internationally accredited with a wide range of universities and hospitals. Check back for more information on that on their site.


Research

Besides offering courses for professionals looking to improve their skills, MARC also offers the resources and personnel support for cutting edge research. With access to their cadaver lab, teams of medical professionals can quickly raise and answer questions to help them move their research along. Moreover, ready access to the hundreds of relevant peers also using the facility makes peer feedback and dissemination of new research a snap.


Patent Development

Another important category in this line of work is medical device development. MARC institute offers direct support to people developing new medical innovations. They help people to develop their ideas, to create prototypes, troubleshoot problems, submit a patent application, and finally even to negotiate with big businesses and medical facilities for the sale and distribution of the invention.

 

Patent development is a herculean task for any individual person, especially one whose main job isn’t in patent law, but in medicine.

 

For more information about this world class medica facility, be sure to check out their website at MARC.Institute 



Latest News See All

How To Market Legal Help

4/19/2016 - by Marcin Ladowski

1800 Injured helps people who have suffered an injury in a car accident.


Introducing MARC Institute

3/21/2016 - by Marcin Ladowski

This month we started work on our new medical client, MARC Institute. The Miami Anatomical Research Center Institute is a world class learning and research facility that is dedicated to updating and developing the skills and experience of orthopedic surgeons


What Makes a Home Marketable in 2016

3/9/2016 - by Marcin Ladowski

If you’re looking at selling your house this year, or you’re in the real estate business, there are some important trends to keep an eye on that might help you in how to market your home more effectively.


How To Tell if You Have Whiplash

2/18/2016 - by Marcin Ladowski


Whiplash is a catch­-all term for the types of stress injuries that are caused when your neck is rapidly swung forward and back by sudden deceleration.


Keeping Medical Marketing Ethical

2/17/2016 - by Marcin Ladowski

 

Marketing for clients that offer medical products or services is a balancing act for marketers, since we're not health professionals, but are still expected to fluently write about these topics. 


Powerful, yet easy to use CMS

cms
9/1/2014 - by Marcin Ladowski

Miami Web Design gives you the tools to update and maintain your own website effortlessly.


Ecommerce, Is it for you?

mercader
8/25/2014 - by Marcin Ladowski

Customers who shop online love the convenience it offers.


The Importance of Mobile Technology

mobile
7/16/2014 - by Marcin Ladowski

Mobile technology has skyrocketed. Has your business realized the potential of this amazing new technology?


Digital Marketing for 2014

4/7/2014 - by Marcin Ladowski

2014 is here and we are excited to reveal what we have in store for you in terms of Digital Marketing.


New Advances in SEO

seo
3/29/2014 - by Dawid Ladowski

SEO never seems to stand still. Google is constantly updating its algorithm.


Online stores are helping business

Online Stores
3/15/2014 - by Marcin Ladowski

We have far left behind the days when buying something meant going to the store.